My New Blog

If you're finding my blog already and there's not much here yet, you're one of the privilaged first visitors =) Over the next few days, I'll be posting my first entrys of some of my first Pyrography Portraits - Wood burned Portraits. Check back soon, and I hope they inspire you!

I may sometimes post with smaller entries and fewer picture for each, posting as I move through a portrait, instead of putting it all up there at once. Partly so it's easy for me and maybe, too, so it's more fun for you, with the anticipation of what's coming next, right?!

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Pyrography Portrait of my boys No. 4

 And here's the last posting for the pyrography portrait of my boys. Our youngest son has it framed in his room now, right above his bed =)
 Overall, I am very happy with the finished work. I still have much to learn, but for only being my second portrait, I think it turned out pretty well.
 I think my favorite part is still the contrast in thier personalities. They are so different, and so wonderful.
 Here's the comparison for you of the wood burned portrait taken from the photograph.

And here you see the very first two pyrography portraits for my new pyrography portraits blog! Hope you have enjoyed these. As I mentioned, I hope to post the finished work of my mother-in-law's father's enlistment photo. It has been finished for a while now and I hope to post it soon, if permitted.

Thanks for stopping by, and have an awesome August =)

Cheryl

No comments: